I made these cupcakes for Easter!
If you are interested in making some, here is what you will need…
Green food coloring (liquid NOT gel)
Here’s what you do with it all!
1. Start with your cupcake (I love Funfetti)
2. Dye the icing green (whatever green you want…I went for a more pastel color, so I only did a few drops)
3. Put the shredded coconut in a Ziploc baggie and put some green food coloring into the bag (5 or 6 drops. Once again, it depends on what kind of green you want)
4. Shake and move the bag to make the coconut green!
5. Pout the “grass” into a bowl
6. Ice the cupcake with the green icing
7. Dip the iced cupcake into the bowl of “grass”
8. Get out your sour straws and put them on the cupcake for the handle!
Push it down into the cupcake on each side…make sure it’s pretty deep
9. Put your goodies on top! You may want to put some icing on the bottom of the candy to make sure it stays