These are some of the easiest cupcakes ever!
For each cupcake, you will need:
- chocolate cake mix
- chocolate icing
- two mini pretzels
- one Nilla Wafer
- one brown or one red M&M
- two white M&M’s
- black gel icing
Here’s what you do:
1. Make the cupcakes according to directions on the box.
2. After they are cool, frost one cupcake.
3. Add a Nilla Wafer for the face.
4. Add two pretzels for antlers.
5. Dip one side of the brown or red M&M in the frosting.
6. Place it on the Nilla Wafer for a nose.
7. Put the two white M&M’s on for eyes.
8. Using the black gel icing, put a small dot on each white M&M to finish the eyes.
9. Repeat with the rest of the cupcakes.
Friendly tip: Don’t frost all the cupcakes first, and then expect to go back and add the toppings. The icing will harden as you go, so do each cupcake right after you frost it.
Where do I find white M&M’s? Well, I got mine at a party supply store, Zurchers. They have M&M’s there that you can buy by color. So I’d suggest checking with your local party supply store. If you can’t find them, you can also just use upside-down white chocolate chips!
Aren’t they so cute?
Let me know how yours turn out!