Natalie walked into the kitchen to try and make a new snack: Banana Sushi. Naturally, I asked her if I could document it, and if it turned out good, blog it. She happily obliged.
So, obviously it turned out good!
Here’s what you’ll need:
2 pieces of white bread (can cut the crust off, but we like the crust)
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Put the bread on a flat service, overlapping about 1 inch or less.
- Flatten it with a rolling pin.
- Spread peanut butter over the flattened bread.
- Peel the banana and put it on the bread.
- Roll the bread up over the banana.
- Slice it into about 1-inch slices
The kids loved it (well, the one who is allergic to peanut butter..he just didn’t know we even made it), and it is so easy!
On a related note, as I was blogging this, the kids were upstairs playing a game. Danielle and I hear Natalie yell “Lucas! Stop being a monkey and be a person!”