Yep. And they’re super easy.
This recipe makes about 11 cinnamon roll crescents, and is easily doubled! I did it while I was making regular rolls, and I could have easily made more filling and put it on more of the rolls. It just depends on how many you want.
1. Follow the Speedy Rolls recipe…
2. After you do step 11, STOP!
3. Make the filling!
Here’s what you need for the filling:
5 Tablespoons butter, softened
1/4 cup white sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
4. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, cinnamon, and sugar.5. Evenly spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls
6. Go back to the Speedy Rolls recipe, and continue to follow steps 12-16.
Here they are while they are rising for 15 minutes…
Here’s what you need for the glaze:
8 Tablespoons butter
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
8. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth
9. Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon rolls
10. Let them sit while the glaze hardens…this is the hardest part….in fact, I couldn’t resist…
As always, let me know if you have any questions!
And after you make them, I want to hear about how yours turned out!