These turn out so good! And they are super easy! My friend Ashton told me earlier this week that she wanted to bake with me sometime, so we made it happen today! So fun. And so delicious.
Here’s how you can make your own!
What you will need:
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 cups (2 sticks) unsalted butter
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
12 Oreos, Reese’s, or anything your heart desires for cookie centers
Here’s what you do:
1. Preheat oven to 3oo degrees
2. Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan, by greasing with butter or pan spray.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, blend the granulated and brown sugars.
5. Add the butter and beat to form a grainy paste.
6. Add the eggs, one at a time.
7. Add the vanilla, then beat at medium speed until fully combined.
8. Add the flour mixture and blend at low speed until just combined; do not over mix.
9. Fold in the chocolate chips.
10. For each cookie, roll a 3/4 inch ball and press into the bottom of the muffin cups.
11. Press the treat of your choice into the center of the cookie.
12. Roll another 3/4 inch ball and cover the treat by pressing it over the top. (You will have enough cookie dough left to eat some, and to make some regular cookies)
13. Place in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, checking every so often. (We cooked the regular cookies for 15 minutes, or until done)
14. Pull out of the oven and let cool for about 15 minutes (even longer if you can) before attempting to remove them from the cups.
Here’s a pic of the process…
They will be totally full when you put them in the oven
And here’s what they look like when they are done!
I tried to get a picture of one cut in half, but it doesn’t look so amazing…but trust me, they are DELICIOUS.
You can kinda see the Reese’s at the bottom, right? Anyways, SO GOOD!!! Let me know how yours turn out!