I made these cupcakes for Easter!
Wanna make them, too?
You will need….
Mini M&M’s (2 per cupcake)
Mini marshmallows (2 per cupcake)
Large marshmallows (1 per cupcake)
Pink sugar sprinkles
Black writing gel icing
Pink jellybeans (1 per cupcake)
Once you’ve got all that stuff, you will…
1. Make the cupcakes! I always like Funfetti.
2. Ice the cupcake
3. Dip the cupcake into a bowl full of shredded coconut.
Now you have bunny fur!
4. Cut the large marshmallow in half on the rounded side
This will give you the ears!
5. Dip the sticky part of the marshmallow into the pink sugar sprinkles
You now have cute little bunny ears!
6. Put a bit of icing on the back of the ears to put it onto the cupcake.
7. Put a pink jelly bean on for the nose.
8. Put on two mini M&M’s for the eyes
9. Put some icing on the mini marshmallows before putting them below the nose on the bunny.
As a side note, make sure the marshmallows are the same size…this is not ideal:
10. Put little black dots on the mini M&M’s for pupils!
11. If you want, you can use the black icing for whiskers. I didn’t like it, but if you do, go ahead!
I decided that I only like using blue and green for eyes…red looks evil.
Moral of the story: these are great for Easter!