Here’s what you need to get…
Pre-made pie crust
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 container (6 oz) Yoplait Original French Vanilla yogurt
½ teaspoon vanilla
¼ teaspoon almond extract
1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
4 cups fresh whole strawberries (or whatever fruit you want to use)
2 Tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
½ teaspoon canola oil
And here’s what you need to do…
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on high speed until fluffy (30-60 seconds…but really…who counts?)
- Beat in sugar until blended.
- Add yogurt, vanilla, and almond extract
- Beat on low speed until well blended and smooth (30-60 seconds…once again…let’s get real here…nobody actually counts!)
- Fold in whipped topping just until blended.
- Spoon into crust; spread gently to edge.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until chilled.
- Cut pie into 8 servings.
- Top each serving with strawberries, pointed ends up. (or whatever fruit you chose…blueberries are good!)
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and ½ teaspoon oil n High (30-45 seconds…you should actually count this time) or until chips can be stirred smooth. Drizzle chocolate over strawberries. Store pie in refrigerator.
AND THEN you need to bring me some. Because it’s so good. And because you want to share with me =)